14 February 2010

Rabbits in the snow

I hope everyone had a wonderful day today. Yesterday we did so much outside, and went for a walk with the neighbors. Lots of snow photos to show, but I wanted to post this one that I took over at our neighbors house. She has some rabbits which looked so cute in the snow.

The cat thought they looked cute too! I'm sure those rabbits hearts were pounding. It looks like one is saying to the other, look she can't get to us!

In the places where we have a lot of trees we had 4 inches, and in other spots where it was wide open it was 6-8 inches. That is the most snow we have seen around our place in a long time! Yet we better get ready as we are expecting round two tonight...ice and snow! I think though I'll head off to the medicine cabinet and grab a couple of aspirin. This weather makes you recall muscles that you forget about in the winter!!

6 comments:

Dianna said...

That is a good bit of snow for your area!

I enjoyed your bunny pics. I love the long floppy ears! The picture with the cat staring at the bunnies is really cute!

Stay warm.

Mary said...

Hope you had a LOVEly Valentine's day Ulrike.

Love the snow bunnies!

Anke said...

I love your new header, and those bunny pictures are so cute. We got some snow and ice again last night. Thank goodness today is a holiday and we don't have to go anywhere, the roads are pretty bad.

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

Ooooooo...bunnies!
I love rabbits; have a lot of wild ones here, had a pet rabbit when I was young and would love to keep them again if it was not for racoons and coyotes.
So I will enjoy your photos instead! :)
The one with the cat is most amusing!

XXOO!!
Anne

monika said...

Nice pictures!!
"Brrr...cold snow" must think that rabbits!
"Brrr... and who are you..?"must think the smart cat...
and the story continues...

Madelief said...

Hi Ulrike,

I am glad you are enjoying the snow! Your new photo in your snow outfit looks great :-)!!!

Take care!

Lieve groet, Madelief

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...