24 September 2009

Two days of sunshine!

So far we have had two days of sunshine with some clouds mixed in. I don't know how many of you have seen on the news (we even made national news) of all the flooding in Atlanta. Fortunately we did not have that happen in our area, but our ground was just as saturated as we had received about 10 inches of rain. Today they are forecasting a few more showers. What a week for hubby to have taken off from work! So, with the sun shinning we have had tons of different mushrooms popping out everywhere! Some I have not seen before. Here are some pictures of the different ones that I have found.








When we were over in Germany my cousin's boyfriend went mushroom hunting and brought back a huge basket full. I don't know one from the other so that would be too dangerous for me! Although the fresh ones sure taste good!

1 comment:

Janet said...

What an astounding variety of toadstools and mushrooms! Thanks for sharing these lovely pictures.
Janet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...