18 January 2010

Water front faces

Here is another oldie picture. It was pretty faded so I had to play around with it some in order for it to show up. I believe this was taken in either the 30's or early 40's. When I look at these photos it makes me realize that I really should write information on my own photo. So all you bloggers out there....has anyone seen this before? I am very curious as to where this place is, and I am assuming California, but I could be wrong.
Posted by Picasa

The faces are so different, and I'm not sure if there is a statue on top or a lady posing!!! Anyhow, if anyone knows please pass it on!!

5 comments:

Julie Marie said...

Hello Ulrike... a beautiful photo... sort of looks familiar but I am not sure from where... please let us know when you find out! xoxo Juie Marie

Fifi Flowers said...

It looks like a beautiful waterfront... I live in California... but it doesn't look familiar to moi... good luck finding out!

Janean said...

sorry, can't help you on location. adore your hubby's aunt in the photo yesterday! so funny and charming.

Madelief said...

Hi Ulrike,

Your waterfront reminds me of Italy or France. Has one of your great grandparents ever been there?

Happy wednesday!

Lieve groet, Madelief

Anjas Hill said...

Hi!
I know nothing about these pictures, but they are incredibly beautiful! /Hugs, Anja

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...