17 October 2009

Bath changes

One of the things I do is to change out my guest bathroom since when I have company it really is one of the rooms they do see! I take out the lace and flowers to transform it to more of the warm fall/winter time. Since I am running a little bit behind I thought I'd show you what my guests see in the summer.

It has been a very cold and wet day here, a good cup of tea sit in front of the fire/be lazy type day. So I never got around to changing it, but I'll be doing it soon!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I can't wait to have more room to think about that stuff. By the way, love your new entrance pic.. It's so european and I love it!

Madelief said...

Hi Ulrike,

Your quest bathroom looks very romantic with the 'pinks'! I am looking forward to your fall/winter version!

Have a wonderful sunday!

lieve groet, Madelief

Linda said...

Looks great to me. I don't really decorate my guest bathroom. Maybe I should go have a look at it.

The Pleasures of Homemaking said...

Your guest bath looks so pretty and romantic! That must be fun changing it out for the seasons!

Manuela

Mary said...

Hope you are having fun with your guests......if they're already there! I know however you decorate it will end up looking lovely and you will be a warm and welcoming hostess.

Hugs - Mary

P.S. Heading North tomorrow - a wedding and visiting family - be back to visit you next week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...