09 June 2009

Busy week

Goodness! I had not realized that it had been a while since I last posted. We have been super busy around here. We have planted the garden although it needs more work; mulch to put in between the rows, etc.. Hubby had tilled and plowed a new garden bed for me so I have put a few things in it.


So far it has been day lilies, cannas, lilies, and cleome. Believe me, the list will grow and I'll show more pictures later.
Then hubby took the tractor and cleared out behind the house in the woods where there are some pretty ferns. I like seeing it cleared. It almost looks like a park!


I had been wanting to put the hammock back up since we had it at our other house....five years ago!

I'd planted my flowers in my "pond" garden although I have been talking about making the pond bigger. Should have made it bigger to begin with, but, someone and we won't mention any names thought it was just fine.

I also have seeds coming up in pots including moonflowers. Has anyone tried growing them? Here is a picture of mine.

I'll probably plant mine soon as they are getting larger and starting to send out the vine. I hope I'll have some moonflowers this year!

2 comments:

Elizabethd said...

How lovely to have all those trees, it is something we miss, as we bought a field on which to build a house! We have planted lots, but they wont mature for many years. Yours look wonderful.

Unknown said...

Yeah for hammocks! I love them too and ponds.. Yes make it bigger! Beautiful work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...