21 May 2012

Putting a photo together

I have this photo as wallpaper as I love geraniums, and it reminds me of our trip to visit family in Germany.  One day I was sitting in front of the computer, and I started noticing all the different things in the picture that I never really noticed before.  On this part of the photo is a rooster weather vane.
 
The front door has a little wreath, and on the steps flower pots along with a ceramic cat and duck.  So cute!
 
Two girl figurines in the back along with another ceramic cat.  Must like cats! I love the little living fence in the foreground, and one always needs a bird bath.  There is also a gazing ball.
 
Until I cropped this part I never even noticed the funny bird in the pot, the chickens in the background.
 
Quack, quack!
 
I love the blue and white canopy along with the blue bench.  What do I spy?  Why! A real live cat!
 
And here is the total picture.
 
I took this photo because of the geraniums which I love, but look at what the whole photo had to offer!  You never know what you might find.

1 comment:

Kristin_Texas said...

Very picturesque! If I were a cat, I'd hang out on that terrace, too.

Kristin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...