13 April 2015

Spring is back

First came the daffodils, then the tulips, and the leaves are finally coming out with that lovely spring green color.  It is so nice to have all of these colors back!  Here are some photos of things that have bloomed around here.









I have to learn about the placements of photos again.  There is so much information on blogger now, and so little time!  I have found a lot of changes with things so I had better get busy and learn.  How are the springtime colors in your neck of the woods?


4 comments:

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Your spring time flowers are pretty! We have dogwoods, red buds, daffodils, tulips, grape hyacinths, azaleas all blooming at once and the trees are finally getting leaves!

Roses and Lilacs said...

Lovely spring blooms. I'm just now getting the earliest daffodils. Planted tulips last fall. Looking forward to them.

Anke said...

Goodness, it all looks so beautiful!!

Roses and Lilacs said...

You have a nice selection of spring blooms. I absolutely love the parrot tulips on your blog header. I planted some last fall. Hope they turn out as lovely as yours.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...