14 May 2011

Let's share a coke!

Coca Cola celebrated 125 years a few weeks ago, and it was on our list of places to visit when my cousin's son was here.  I just love this picture!

They have so many signs, and it is really a must see if you are in the Atlanta area.

All the different posters from over the years
Now how did that "new girl" get in there?!

A really neat thing is that all the different countries decorated coke bottles to represent their country.


So many vending styles through the years

Of course, I had to take picture of the German one!

I love the lady in red!
After the tour you are able to sample all of the cokes and coke products from around the world.  Then we were give a coca cola in a bottle which I think tastes the best! Congratulations coca cola on 125 years!

7 comments:

Anke said...

I really don't drink soda's, but I would definitely like to visit the museum. We're thinking about going to Atlanta for a long weekend sometime and checking a few places out. Thanks for taking us along! Have a great weekend!

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

That looks like a great place to visit. I grew up a Pepsi girl, but I liked Coke just as well.
Hugs,
Penny

Comfrey Cottages said...

Ulrike, this looks like so much fun:) the artwork is so gorgous! what a handsome young man your nephew is. so happy for you he came to visit. Thanks for sharing the pictures and tour;-) xx

Julie Marie said...

What a fun post Ulrike!... I grew up on Coca Cola and have a few collectibles myself... I LOVE coca cola from a fountain, like the old malt shops we used to have... you are right, it tastes better in a bottle than a can too!... xoxo Julie Marie

Madelief said...

Hi Ulrike,

Can't quite believe that Coca Cola has been around for 125 years already. It's such a long time! I like the poster with Joan Crawford on it as well. She was such a glamorous lady!

Wish you a happy weekend & lieve groet,

Madelief x

Southern Lady said...

Sounds like a great place to visit! Carla

Unknown said...

It's amazing, 125 years! I love all of the old memorabilia from Coke. And it is very cool to taste coke from the past. Now I just wonder if they do have some of the "old" recipes right or not!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...