19 June 2013

Natural Rehydration Drink

Summer is fast approaching, and I don't know about you, but sometimes it is hard for me to down just plain water.  Lately I have been adding various slices of fruits to my water so I can make sure I stay hydrated.  This year though our spring has been rainy and not way up in the 90's temp wise as it usually is so I need to concentrate even more on getting fluids in.
Here is a recipe I found through Homestead Survival that is a rehydration electrolyte drink.  So much better for you than that brand drink out there!  It doesn't take very many ingredients, and actually it taste pretty good.  So, if you are like me with getting water down give this a try!
http://thehomesteadsurvival.com/rehydrate-electrolyte-drink-recipe/#.UcG2RtjAE6h

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...